Click on the links below for more about our dental service and find answers to questions and information from the American Dental Association.
Why Choose Dr. Kenneth Kay?
- We try to make every procedure as comfortable and pain-free as possible.
- We offer excellent, comprehensive, technologically advanced care.
- We stress preventative maintenance to keep you healthy.
- We respect your time and try very hard to stay on schedule.
- We listen to you and care about your concerns.
- We treat you the way we would want to be treated.
Quality of Dental Care!
- Full Restorative treatment - fillings, crowns, bridges, onlays, inlays (including full mouth restorations)
- Complete Preventative treatments - sealants to prevent decay, regular cleanings, non-surgical periodontal treatment (“deep cleanings”, scaling and root planning)
- Full Cosmetic Procedures
(Porcelain crowns, veneers, inlays and onlays, bonding, and teeth whitening)
- Dentures and Partials
- Dental Implants
- TMJ evaluation and treatment
- Nitrous oxide
- Highest quality sterilization techniques (autoclave /heat sterilized all instruments)
- Pediatric dentistry, we especially enjoy teaching children good dental habits.
- X-rays We use the fastest speed film possible to ensure that your exposure to x-rays is as low as possible.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (478) 986-1830
We look forward to serving you.